Florida Citizens Alliance (FLCA), a nonprofit, grassroots organization focused on advocating for school choice and parental involvement, engaging families, communities, and educators, and promoting quality educational alternatives to public schools in Florida seeks Ambassadors to promote its Micro-School initiative. The Micro-School initiative’s goal is to inspire Christian churches and families throughout Florida to educate their children in a God-centered worldview and support the creation of public-school alternatives. Alternatives include K – 12 5-day schools, Minis, Micros, Pods, One-Room School House concepts, learning centers, and home education or hybrids. To support this effort, FLCA has initially vetted and developed affiliate marketing relationships with four content and service providers: My Fathers World (MFW), Classical Conversations (CC), Freedom Project Academy (FPEUSA), and Foundation for American Christian Education (FACE). Additional partners may be added.
The role of the Ambassador is to become an expert consultant in connecting Christian families and pastors to Christian educational products and services. Ambassadors will begin by becoming thoroughly knowledgeable in the 5 Affiliate Marketing relationships listed above. FLCA Ambassadors will be part of a geographically dispersed team of expert consultants to connect and coach “Potential Founders” of non-government Learning Centers, often called One-Room Schools, Minis, Micros, Pods, Hybrids, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Become very knowledgeable in the 4 Affiliate Relationships listed above.
- Develop marketing plans in your geographically assigned territory reaching out to “potential Founders” of Christian non-government learning centers for children.
- Organize promotional events to expand awareness of FLCA’s Micro-School Initiative in the assigned territories.
- Collaborate with Ambassador teammates to develop and implement marketing campaigns to promote this program, including developing marketing materials and testimonials in tandem with FLCA’s Marketing Manager.
- Brainstorm fresh advertising ideas with your Ambassador team.
- Share best practices with the Program Director and Ambassador team.
- This position will require significant travel within the assigned territories.
- Ambassadors will report to the Micro-School Program Director.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Christian commitment and passion for this program
- Strong passion to help families get their children out of government schools
- Proven self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Florida Resident and dual language (Spanish) skills a plus
- Self-motivated, energetic, and creative.
- Must have excellent oral, written, and computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Always exhibit Professionalism
- Possess a “can-do” attitude
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel throughout your assigned territory.
Voluntary with an expense budget, potential to earn $5000 to $10,000(or more) in commissions with a potential for bonus.
FLCA is an equal opportunity employer and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.